The Activer Difference
Activer Solutions’ outsourcing services deliver more than efficiencies – we optimize all business processes to enable our customers to grow profitably and rapidly respond to changing market demands.
- Insurance Expertise – We speak insurance. Our team of onshore, licensed insurance professionals – with an average of 15 years of experience – understand our customers’ needs resulting in more effective solutions.
- Attention and Scale – We pay attention to customer needs, adapt quickly to customer requirements, personalize our services, and scale as needed.
- Flexible Cost Structure – Our pricing model is designed to create flexibility in handling business volume fluctuation or needs on a monthly basis.
All of our business process outsourcing services can be delivered on a clients’ existing systems or our platform. Our team of licensed insurance professionals is 100% US-based and has broad experience working with personal and commercial policies across all P&C lines of business. Our mission is to enable success for our customers. When you succeed, we succeed.
Activer Solutions offers comprehensive policy services including policy administration, underwriting, billing and account reconciliation, and printing and distribution services. We can manage the full policy lifecycle or support targeted components. We support legacy migrations, book rolls, depopulation programs, or take-outs and other consolidations of large blocks of business from acquisition or mergers. Services include:
- Policy Administration including inbound submissions, new business, endorsements (including out-of-sequence), cancellations, non-renewals, renewals, reinstates and rewrites
- Underwriting including turn-key risk review or customized underwriting services
- Communications to agents and policyholders
- Billing & Account Reconciliation including full payment processing, receipts of checks, cash, money orders or credit cards via in-house lockbox
- Printing & Distribution including printing of new business and renewal offers, declarations, bills, cancellation notices, and all types of insurance documents including certificate of mailing services for legal documents
Activer Solutions’ highly-trained specialists work closely with your underwriting staff, agents, insureds and lien holders to handle day to day processing with a guarantee to meet or exceed all contracted time and accuracy standards.
Activer delivers claims servicing with a full turn-key solution or function-specific support (i.e., FNOL). When claims increase, utilizing Activer Solutions to assist will save time and resources but get claims closed faster, which improves the mindset of insureds. Activer Solutions supports:
- FNOL intake for all types of events
- Follow-up calls and ongoing claims support including proof of repairs
- Overall claim feedback
- Catastrophe planning & management
- Extended services through partnerships
As with all of our services, our claims management capabilities can be delivered on clients’ existing systems or our platform.
Activer Solutions provides our customers with access to call center and operational resources to meet their ever-changing business demands. We enable superior policyholder support that integrates into our customers’ overall customer experience initiatives. Our services include:
- Support for new business, policy services, upsells
- Customer satisfaction programs
- Alert agents of new or additional coverages, territories, limits, procedures and more
- Agent loyalty campaigns
- New product introduction
Business Operations Continuity
- Overflow support
- Holiday & event coverage
After Hours Call Center Support
- Emergencies, escalations
Our Customer Care services go beyond a call center. Our highly skilled and knowledgeable insurance experts support inbound and outbound calls to agents, carriers, claims organizations, and third parties. Our staff can handle all types of calls and other types of communication efficiently and professionally. Our dedicated team is well versed, and fields questions every day regarding coverages, payment information, claims, and other types of requests.
Technology & Consulting Services
Activer’s experienced insurance industry technology professionals can support a range of technologies and solutions across all Property & Casualty lines of business. Our technology services include:
- Quality Assurance Testing (QAT) – Develop and execute test plans and scripts to ensure systems meet organizational standards
- Implementation Support Services
Implementation Best Practices
- Business Process Studies
- Access to platform offerings from technology partners